- OUR PRIVACY PLEDGE
Our commitment is to put users first. We strive to be transparent about how we collect and use your information, to keep your information secure and to provide you meaningful choices.
- 3. LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
- YOUR CONTROLS
We believe you should have tools to control your information. You can find controls to manage or review your account information, marketing preferences, location data, and search history at Privacy Controls. Some of our Services provide additional controls and privacy practices.
- INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE: GENERAL
- When you create an account with a Challenger Service or brand. Challenger may use device IDs, cookies, and other signals, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you.
- When you use our Services to communicate with others or post, upload or store content (such as comments, photos, voice inputs, videos, emails, messaging services and attachments).
- Challenger analyzes and stores all communications content, including email content from incoming and outgoing mail. This allows us to deliver, personalize and develop relevant features, content, advertising and Services.
- When you otherwise use our Services, such as title queries, watch history, page views, search queries, view the content we make available.
- When you sign up for paid Services, use Services that require your financial information or complete transactions with us or our business partners, we may collect your payment and billing information.
- 裝置資料。我們會收集你裝置 (例如電腦、手機、平板電腦等) 中的資料，包括你與我們本服務和第三方合作夥伴服務的互動方式，以及讓我們能夠辨識及聯繫你在各裝置與本服務間之活動的資料。此資料包括 IP 位址、cookie 資料、流動裝置和廣告識別碼、瀏覽器版本、作業系統類型和版本、流動網絡資料、裝置設定，以及軟件資料等裝置特定的識別碼和資料。我們可能會辨識出你的裝置，並向你所使用的各項裝置提供個人化的體驗與廣告內容。
- 來自 Cookies 和其他技術的資料。
- We collect information when you access content, advertising, sites, interactive widgets, applications, and other products (both on and off of our Services) where Verizon Media data collection technologies (such as web beacons, development tools, cookies and other technologies, etc.) are present. These data collection technologies allow us to understand your activity on and off our Services and to collect and store information when you interact with Services we offer to partners.
- This information also includes the kind of content or ads served, viewed or clicked on; the frequency and duration of your activities; the sites or apps you used before accessing our Services and where you went next; whether you engaged with specific content or ads; and whether you went on to visit an advertiser's website, downloaded an advertiser’s app, purchased a product or service advertised, or took other actions.
- HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
- 我們可以結合並利用我們持有有關你的資料 (包括在本服務內外所收到的資料)，藉此了解你如何使用我們本服務並與之互動，還有你聯絡和感興趣的人和事物，從而提供、加以個人化、並改善我們本服務。我們也可能基於以下目的，運用我們持有有關你的資料：
- 將你在各種本服務和所有裝置上的活動建立聯繫，並將你可能在各個挑戰者本服務使用的所有帳户建立聯繫。我們可能會將活動和帳户建立聯繫至單一用戶 ID
- 為外部相關人士 (包括合作夥伴、發布者、廣告商、應用程式、第三方及社會大眾)，提供本服務與廣告內的使用方式與趨勢之相關分析與報表，內容包括向合作夥伴展示與大眾偏好、廣告成效，以及用戶體驗相關之資料。這些分析與報表可能包括彙總或化名處理過的資料
- 將我們持有有關你的資料和我們從業務合作夥伴或其他公司取得的資料 (例如你在其他網站和應用程式上的活動) 結合
- HOW WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION
- 挑戰者會與聯屬品牌和公司分享資料。我們也會基於本私隱政策中所述目的分享我們持有有關你的資料，包括提供你所要求之本服務 (包括你與第三方應用程式和小工具連接時)。除下列情況適用(一個或多於一個)外，我們不會向挑戰者以外的公司、組織或個人出售、授權或分享可以辨識客戶個人身分的資料：
- With Your Consent. We will share information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Challenger when we have your consent.
- Within Challenger. Information may also be shared within Challenger, including with other Challenger Services and affiliates. Challenger affiliates may use the information in a manner consistent with their privacy policies.
- With Partners. We may share your information with nonaffiliated companies who are:
- Trusted Partners. We provide user information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Challenger based on our directions and in compliance with appropriate confidentiality measures.
- Advertising, Analytics and Business Partners (Limited to Non-Personally Identifiable Information). We may share aggregated or pseudonymous information (including demographic information) with partners, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics, apps, or other companies. For example, we may tell an advertiser how its ads performed or report how many people installed an app after seeing a promotion. We do not share information that personally identifies you (personally identifiable information is information like name or email address) with these partners, such as publishers, advertisers, measurement analytics, apps, or other companies.
- When you use third-party apps, websites or other products integrated with our Services, they may collect information about your activities subject to their own terms and privacy policies.
- For Legal and Other Purposes. We may access, preserve and disclose information to investigate, prevent, or take action in connection with: (i) legal process and legal requests; (ii) enforcement of the Terms; (iii) claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; (iv) requests for customer service; (v) technical issues; (vi) protecting the rights, property or personal safety of Challenger, its users or the public; (vii) establishing or exercising our legal rights or defending against legal claims; or (viii) as otherwise required by law.
- New Ownership. If the ownership or control of all or part of Challenger or a specific Services changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner.
- INFORMATION SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
Challenger has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of customer information we collect or store.
The use of this website is subject to our legal notices.
- QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please contact us at:[email protected]